Democrats.. liars or did they see something else?

I'll never affiliate myself with a political party, my two preferred candidates from the past election (Sanders and Kasich) aren't Democrats, and yet I still think the Republican party deserves to die for what it has become. They've created a platform that benefits no one but an incredibly select group of rich people and refuse to do anything that actually benefits our populace.

The Democrats are a slimy, self-serving bunch, but at least push things forward. I don't like them. They are the only option in our current state of affairs though.

• Plus1 4

20 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

I'll never affiliate myself with a political party, my two preferred candidates from the past election (Sanders and Kasich) aren't Democrats, and yet I still think the Republican party deserves to die for what it has become. They've created a platform that benefits no one but an incredibly select group of rich people and refuse to do anything that actually benefits our populace.

The Democrats are a slimy, self-serving bunch, but at least push things forward. I don't like them. They are the only option in our current state of affairs though.

I’m trying to come up with something to disagree with here.....I got nothing. 

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

The laughs keep coming!

At least then we had a president that wasn’t the laughing stock of the world and doesn’t lie every time he opens his mouth....or tweets. 

And a a proven scam artist. 

And aiding foriegn enemy governments. 

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 2

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

At least then we had a president that wasn’t the laughing stock of the world and doesn’t lie every time he opens his mouth....or tweets. 

My post was facetious mocking of the other guy. Why make a case for your opinion when you can just call people idiots?

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

At least then we had president who was very well informed on important issues, and could eloquently state his opinion on the matter. Right, wrong, or indifferent. Who didn't threaten people and throw a fit to get what he wanted.

• Plus1 4
6 hours ago, Fru said:

I truly would love to know how Republicans would have reacted had Obama done a tenth of what Trump has done. 

If Donald Trump had won the popular vote, but Hillary Clinton had been awarded the Presidency via electoral college, after which all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies confirmed that Russia had interfered with the U.S. election to benefit Hillary Clinton? 

Most Likely Republican Responses:

1) Well I didn't vote for her, but I respect the institution, so let's get behind her, drop these distracting investigations and move this country forward.

or

2) Armageddon. 

• Plus1 2