Democrats.. liars or did they see something else?

55 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If Donald Trump had won the popular vote, but Hillary Clinton had been awarded the Presidency via electoral college, after which all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies confirmed that Russia had interfered with the U.S. election to benefit Hillary Clinton? 

Most Likely Republican Responses:

1) Well I didn't vote for her, but I respect the institution, so let's get behind her, drop these distracting investigations and move this country forward.

or

2) Armageddon. 

I feel like I use the gif of the guy whose head blows up from Scanners too often.

So here's this.

Scannersheadexplosionguy.gif

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If Donald Trump had won the popular vote, but Hillary Clinton had been awarded the Presidency via electoral college, after which all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies confirmed that Russia had interfered with the U.S. election to benefit Hillary Clinton? 

Most Likely Republican Responses:

1) Well I didn't vote for her, but I respect the institution, so let's get behind her, drop these distracting investigations and move this country forward.

or

2) Armageddon. 

Lol! Right! The Dems have been whiny petulant children for years! Al bore the first to not accept the election and the start of the glorious whine fest. Now we have had a litany of empty bone-headed ideas to subvert the duly elected President. I have loved the last year, both for the exceptional presidency and all of the outstanding gains our country has realized, and to expose just how funny and deranged a sizable chunk of hilarity voters are. 

17 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Lol! Right! The Dems have been whiny petulant children for years! Al bore the first to not accept the election and the start of the glorious whine fest. Now we have had a litany of empty bone-headed ideas to subvert the duly elected President. I have loved the last year, both for the exceptional presidency and all of the outstanding gains our country has realized, and to expose just how funny and deranged a sizable chunk of hilarity voters are. 

You didn't answer the question. 

18 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Listen to Rush much?

19 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Al Gore gave a concession speech. How is that not accepting the election?

I'm glad you've loved the last year. Can you give any examples of the "exceptional" or "outstanding gains"?

49 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

0a077a3d903901d10f1e150a34accbdddeecc185

Please read: disagreeing with another poster does not give anyone here the right to make it personal or go after their political affiliation (which is also a personal issue to many people).

Argue the facts and their merits, no matter how disagreeable someone's opinions may be.

• Plus1 1