Democrats.. liars or did they see something else?

Just now, RedDenver said:

His claim was that Trump wanted to have sex with his daughter, and he's provided you evidence to support that claim. You just keep repeating that it's not evidence and BRB is wrong.

You can see why people reading this would choose the side of the argument that has provided supporting evidence and not the other side that keeps repeating their own view?

No, he didn't. At no time did Trump even make such a claim. he did say something about "he would be dating her". That does not mean he wants to have sex with his daughter. Put your hate away for a minute.

Like I said.. creepy, very much so, but doesn't mean what brb said Trump said.. which is he wants to F his daughter.

• Plus1 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I will guarantee you one thing.

I have two daughters and I have never ever ever even thought about them as a great piece of ass or that I would like to date them or that we have "sex" as something in common.

Now....that may be how you think about your daughters......if so, you got issues.

It is fact that the guy thinks about sex when he thinks about his daughter.  You don't make these comments without that being the case.  Anyone, defending these or thinking they show anything else is blinded by the "R" beside his name.

once again, stop making posts about me. You and a couple others have done this a few times now. I will ask you to please stop.

I am not a republican or a democrat. I think they both are killing this nation. I also think Trump says the dumbest things, but I also think he is doing some good things.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

No, he didn't. At no time did Trump even make such a claim. he did say something about "he would be dating her". That does not mean he wants to have sex with his daughter. Put your hate away for a minute.

Like I said.. creepy, very much so, but doesn't mean what brb said Trump said.. which is he wants to F his daughter.

You are confusing two issues: what Trump said and what Trump wants. Trump doesn't have to explicitly say he wants to have sex with his daughter for us to be able to read his statements and draw that conclusion. Even you admit it's creepy, if Trump isn't implying sex with his daughter, then why do you find it creepy?

Edited by RedDenver
1 minute ago, Bornhusker said:

:facepalm::thumbs

The guy can't keep his hands off of hot women even if he's married or their married.  You know.....because he just grabs their pussies and tries f'ing them anyway.  He has cheated on every wife he has ever had.  He thinks his daughter is a great piece of ass and thinks the one thing they have in common is sex.

That "R" beside his name is really really really strong isn't it?  It even makes people support child molesters.  

1 hour ago, Bornhusker said:

is this the posts of substance that others were not doing? I am not the least bit angry. Why are you making claims about me when you have no possible way of knowing if I am or not?

Forgive me for misunderstanding the tone of every post you have put up this morning.  What I've read so far first thing this morning either you are angry or got up on the wrong side of the bed and came here to start a fight.  Nothing you have posted is for discussion but to argue about.  People here have been very respectful of you and your comments back are, "I really don't care if you answer" or not etc.  There is a HUGE difference between debate, discussion and argument.

We really do value and need multiple perspectives on this section of the board, but we also need them to be respectful of each other.  So far my friend, you're not coming across that way.  The fact that you're now starting to complain about being attacked just highlights your reasons for being here.

Best of luck to you.

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Forgive me for misunderstanding the tone of every post you have put up this morning.  What I've read so far first thing this morning either you are angry or got up on the wrong side of the bed and came here to start a fight.  Nothing you have posted is for discussion but to argue about.  People here have been very respectful of you and your comments back are, "I really don't care if you answer" or not etc.  There is a HUGE difference between debate, discussion and argument.

We really do value and need multiple perspectives on this section of the board, but we also need them to be respectful of each other.  So far my friend, you're not coming across that way.  The fact that you're now starting to complain about being attacked just highlights your reasons for being here.

Best of luck to you.

Oh, so creating a thread about the Republican Utopia is about discussion? How about Trumps America, or "A man you can bait" or "Trump is a Racist" ?

Are all those about discussion? Do you really foster discussion, or just what you view as suitable? My thread and the posts I have made are no different than everyone elses.

I never complained about being attacked, I said some have made posts about me, which they have, and I said I would like it to stop. I never complained to anyone!

Edited by Bornhusker
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Bornhusker said:

case in point! Why is this kind of post allowed?

I'm simply asking a question clarifying that you do believe it's disgusting for a Dad to think about sex when he thinks about his own daughter.  I didn't say you think about sex with YOUR daughter in this post.  

Hey, we have a President who obviously thinks about sex when he sees his daughter.  So....I guess I think it's a valid thing to clarify.

If people are uncomfortable with these discussions, maybe....just maybe.....we shouldn't vote a President in that thinks about Sex when he thinks about his daughter.

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm simply asking a question clarifying that you do believe it's disgusting for a Dad to think about sex when he thinks about his own daughter.  I didn't say you think about sex with YOUR daughter in this post.  

Hey, we have a President who obviously thinks about sex when he sees his daughter.  So....I guess I think it's a valid thing to clarify.

If people are uncomfortable with these discussions, maybe....just maybe.....we shouldn't vote a President in that thinks about Sex when he thinks about his daughter.

jumped the gun and I removed that post. My apologies!

1 hour ago, Bornhusker said:

Oh, so creating a thread about the Republican Utopia is about discussion? How about Trumps America, or "A man you can bait" or "Trump is a Racist" ?

Are all those about discussion? Do you really foster discussion, or just what you view as suitable? My thread and the posts I have made are no different than everyone elses.

I never complained about being attacked, I said some have made posts about me, which they have, and I said I would like it to stop. I never complained to anyone!

The republican utopia is referring to the fact republicans hold majority in every part of government, so lets see what they do with it, so that fosters discussion from either side imo. Trumps America is a pretty easy one, what is america like during Trumps tenure. That can foster discussion from either side. The twitter topic is a little bias from the start, I'll give you that. But to that I say 2 things;

1. You are entitled to making your own bias topics, and you have already done so.

2. President Trump brings these topics and negative takes in the other threads on himself. No one would be attacking Trump like they are now if he acted like he was the President and not a reality TV star. If the policies were good and well liked (they're not) posters wouldn't feel the need to point out how bad they are. It's not on us to be nice to Trump or the GOP view, its on Trump and the GOP to do well by the American people and earn their support and praise. Thus far they haven't done that. In fact they continue to alienate a large portion of the population.

Edited by Nebfanatic
  • Plus1 4
10 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

I started the "Trump is Racist" thread. It took me a very long time to research and write. I supported my position with 40 years of quotes, Court orders, tweets, etc. If you would like to rebut my  position with any of your own facts to counter that, I'm all ears. But so far, your silence is deafening. 

• Plus1 6

So, I think this thread has gone a little in the weeds.  Bornhusker actually started it with some valid criticism of the change in stance that many prominent Democrats have had on illegal immigration, and immigration in general.  For politicians to shift their stance over time is not that surprising, as Moraine mentioned.  The thing I am interested in is why.

Here is an article I found that bemoans the Democratic party's change in immigration message.  It is an op-ed from an Editor of The Atlantic.  He openly calls himself a liberal, but agrees more with the previous anti-immigration tendencies of the Democrats in the past.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/07/the-democrats-immigration-mistake/528678/

And just a piece of advice, Bornhusker:  If you want to engage in civil debate or discourse, I would recommend NOT titling your thread "Democrats...liars, or did they see something else?"  You have a valid point, but it gets lost in the confrontational, sarcastic opening statement.  JMHO.  And don't respond with "but whatabout....." Just because it was done in the past doesn't mean you have to reciprocate.

Edited by Kiyoat Husker
  • Plus1 5
54 minutes ago, QMany said:

I started the "Trump is Racist" thread. It took me a very long time to research and write. I supported my position with 40 years of quotes, Court orders, tweets, etc. If you would like to rebut my  position with any of your own facts to counter that, I'm all ears. But so far, your silence is deafening. 

I have zero problem with your thread title, but according to others it doesn't promote civil discussion.. .

Edited by Bornhusker
38 minutes ago, Kiyoat Husker said:

So, I think this thread has gone a little in the weeds.  Bornhusker actually started it with some valid criticism of the change in stance that many prominent Democrats have had on illegal immigration, and immigration in general.  For politicians to shift their stance over time is not that surprising, as Moraine mentioned.  The thing I am interested in is why.

Here is an article I found that bemoans the Democratic party's change in immigration message.  It is an op-ed from an Editor of The Atlantic.  He openly calls himself a liberal, but agrees more with the previous anti-immigration tendencies of the Democrats in the past.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/07/the-democrats-immigration-mistake/528678/

And just a piece of advice, Bornhusker:  If you want to engage in civil debate or discourse, I would recommend NOT titling your thread "Democrats...liars, or did they see something else?"  You have a valid point, but it gets lost in the confrontational, sarcastic opening statement.  JMHO.  And don't respond with "but whatabout....." Just because it was done in the past doesn't mean you have to reciprocate.

I will try to use less combative thread titles..