Great linemen= great success

19 hours ago, 1994 Husker said:

.no conclusion or connection from pictures to field play..? Really..? The pictures absolutely reflect gameplay..sloppy, lazy, attitude..ect

No, there's almost no conclusion you can draw beyond circumstantial posturing. It's a clumsy take.

If we're going to talk about the importance of S&C in general and Nebraska's need to get back to a dominant o-line, have at it. If we're going to post pictures of players and make inane statements about their muscle composition, then this thread is heading for a swift lock. Time to make a choice.

• Plus1 3

On 1/23/2018 at 6:36 AM, Enhance said:

No, there's almost no conclusion you can draw beyond circumstantial posturing. It's a clumsy take.

If we're going to talk about the importance of S&C in general and Nebraska's need to get back to a dominant o-line, have at it. If we're going to post pictures of players and make inane statements about their muscle composition, then this thread is heading for a swift lock. Time to make a choice.

So you now part of speech police..you are the approval authority of a discussion..have you been informed what a narcissist is.?

7 hours ago, 1994 Husker said:

So you now part of speech police..you are the approval authority of a discussion..have you been informed what a narcissist is.?

Have you been informed what our board rules are? Do me a favor and familiarize yourself with them before posting again.

1 hour ago, olddominionhusker said:

Hmm. Well that was.....something. So... am I doing crunches or curls tomorrow? Also my calf is bigger then my bicep. I always thought this was normal. Am I a freak and no one has been honest enough to tell me. So many questions to ponder from this thread...

I like a well-turned calf.

Edited by Moiraine
  • 2 weeks later...

I only watched 3-4 UCF games this year. For those that dug a little deeper and/or know more about football than me, how would you describe their OL? They didn't seem more physically gifted than Auburn for sure, or even USF and Memphis, but in my inexpert opinion Frost used speed and schemes very well instead to play to their strengths and mask their weaknesses. Having Milton back there certainly doesn't hurt either.