Nebrasketball Game #21- Michigan (Thursday, January 18- 8pm- BTN)

What will the result of the game be?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result of the game be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Michigan win by single digits
    • Michigan win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/19/2018 at 03:39 AM

10 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

The defense was as good as I have ever seen it. Guys played with awesome energy. Closed on the ball well. They did give up a few more easy layups than i would have liked but they shut down almost everything else. 

I loved the ground and the student section getting after Wagner. It was all in clean fun(from what I heard).

This is the team we all recognize as special. The team against Illinois is the one that makes us question Miles... Biggest difference was energy and interest in playing defense.

and like I said earlier, top 30 team with a better coach. Tim did a better job last night. Teams that are hot and cold like that can be easily linked back to coaching.

not going to take this away from them, though.. They are 3 games better than I predicted to this point.. Keep not going!

On 1/19/2018 at 0:10 PM, Big red surfers said:

Nice win. They did catch a team mentally and physically beat down.  See how they preform vs Ohio st this weekend. 

On 1/19/2018 at 4:51 PM, PaulCrewe said:

There is a lot of truth to this

No there isn't imo 

44 minutes ago, VitMan said:

No there isn't imo 

I’ll just say a one point loss to the best team in the league, a double digit smack down of your instate rival(second best team in the league) on its home court and a last second win against Maryland(who potentially finishes in four of the league) before traveling to lincoln is a little more daunting then playing Maryland and Illinois at home and going to Penn State in that same time span.