Bracketology

Will Nebrasketball Make the NCAA Tournament?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will Nebrasketball Make the NCAA Tournament?

• Yes
    • No, and no postseason tournament
    • No, but makes NIT

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/11/2018 at 11:17 PM

If we finish 4th in Big 10 and win 1 game in tourney, then I can't see them only taking 3 out of a Power 5 conference, regardless of rpi.  If we get to 22-23 wins and in top 4, we will be fine.  Obviously, we would need to other bubble teams to lose and don't want many, if any upsets in conference tourney.  A few "bid stealers" would kill us.

Should be fun to watch.  Not a believer in "moral victories", but in November, most of us would have been great with being in the discussion right now.

31 minutes ago, HANC said:

If we finish 4th in Big 10 and win 1 game in tourney, then I can't see them only taking 3 out of a Power 5 conference, regardless of rpi.  If we get to 22-23 wins and in top 4, we will be fine.  Obviously, we would need to other bubble teams to lose and don't want many, if any upsets in conference tourney.  A few "bid stealers" would kill us.

Purdue, OSU, MSU, Michigan are locks

We would be #5

4 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Michigan is sliding right now.  I would not be surprised if they lose at least 2 more reg season games.

Already had them pegged as a loss against Ohio State. Maryland looks to be the only other team on their schedule with a legit shot at beating them--the rest would be definite upsets. 

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Already had them pegged as a loss against Ohio State. Maryland looks to be the only other team on their schedule with a legit shot at beating them--the rest would be definite upsets. 

Yep, have Ohio State as one and after last night, I think someone else out of their remaining games will beat them.  

13 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Penn State beat them in Happy Valley.  PSU has looked better of late.

Agreed. And I'd be concerned about that game if it were in Happy Valley at the end of the season instead of the Vault. 

I really think we have a 7-10 point home court advantage when the crowd shows up. And if we get into the NCAA Tourney and get a game close to home...