Athlon: Early B10 Predictions

BIG ERN

1 minute ago, Redux said:

" it’s only a matter of time before this program is back in the mix to win the West Division."

Boy, glad they know our goals and aspirations are to be in the mix to win the West.

Hey man, you gotta win your division first if you want a chance to play for a natty... Oh wait...

• Plus1 6

I think I would pick us to win 6 or 7 with Riley, although we don't have an offensive line so it may not help if God calls the plays.   But, assuming we can find a way to put together a mediocre line, I think 7 is the minimu for Frost and 8 or 9 is quite possible.  10 is dreaming in year 1.   Come on guys!   Realistic is between 6 and 10 plus a bowl.       

Riley and crew coached tanked this team to 4-8, the worst season in 50-something years. Nebraska didn't suck because we have bad football players. Nebraska sucked because there was no cohesion on the staff, no unity of vision or goal, little accountability, and the players didn't trust what they were being coached to do.

I don't expect miracles, but I feel confident is saying that many of the national guys are gonna be surprised.

• Plus1 4

We weren't anywhere close to deep enough, still aren't.  But these writers really tend to forget what a difference strong coaching can make.  Just like seeing the people on facebook who clearly know nothing saying last season "Coaches can only coach, the players have to play".

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, Redux said:

We weren't anywhere close to deep enough, still aren't.  But these writers really tend to forget what a difference strong coaching can make.  Just like seeing the people on facebook who clearly know nothing sayoing last season "Coaches can only coach, the players have to play".

We are instantly better without Diaco,

• Plus1 2