CB Tiawan Mullen [Indiana - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

52 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Mullen Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2018 at 05:59 PM

I guessing there is no way the NCAA would give them a rain check because of weather. The kids are here and get the full visit regardless of having a game or not. Sucks since we lose what would probably have been a win and may be the difference of being bowl eligible or not and the kids here for the game get to sit around and watch it rain instead. Can only imagine their visit was a huge disappointment.

• Plus1 1

On 9/1/2018 at 10:54 PM, Dogs In A Pile said:

I guessing there is no way the NCAA would give them a rain check because of weather. The kids are here and get the full visit regardless of having a game or not. Sucks since we lose what would probably have been a win and may be the difference of being bowl eligible or not and the kids here for the game get to sit around and watch it rain instead. Can only imagine their visit was a huge disappointment.

I don't think this was the worst thing recruiting-wise.  They got to feel the energy of the stadium and didn't have to sit through a boring blow-out (a nail-biter wouldn't have been a great result either).  They still got to hang around and talk with the other recruits and even possibly had more time with the coaches.  I don't know how many recruits actually care about seeing a game against Akron.  Colorado or Michigan St. might be different, but I don't think the game has a major impact on the visit unless it is getting national attention.

19 hours ago, STL Husker said:

I don't think this was the worst thing recruiting-wise.  They got to feel the energy of the stadium and didn't have to sit through a boring blow-out (a nail-biter wouldn't have been a great result either).  They still got to hang around and talk with the other recruits and even possibly had more time with the coaches.  I don't know how many recruits actually care about seeing a game against Akron.  Colorado or Michigan St. might be different, but I don't think the game has a major impact on the visit unless it is getting national attention.

I just wish they would have gotten at least a small taste of a Scott Frost team, would have been nice for all of us too!  

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Tiawan Mullen [Indiana - Signed LOI]