Jump to content

HuskerBoard Predictor  

31 members have voted

  1. 1. To Which School Will Mullen Commit?



Recommended Posts

Player: Tiawan Mullen

Hometown: Pompano Beach, Florida

School: Coconut Creek

Position: Cornerback

Height: 5-11

Weight: 160

40 Time

Offers: Bowling Green, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan State, Middle Tennessee, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Rutgers, Southern Mississippi, Temple, UCF

Visits

 

Twitter

 

247 Composite: #496 Overall; #47 CB; .8783; :star:star:star 

 

Rivals: #42 CB; :star:star:star:star 
247: #69 CB; :star:star:star 
ESPN: #48 CB; :star:star:star 

 

Hudl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mavric said:

 

 

This is great and all, but this edit probably took all of 3 minutes to make.  I know they have a ton of these to get out, so they can't put a lot of time into each one.  I've seen some good edits by the new staff, and some that leave me wondering if they are letting some kids learn graphic design during "bring your pre-schooler to work day".

 

I realize it's not overly important in the scheme of things, but these days this is one way to get the attention of some recruits as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s going to miss out on that awesome gameday atmosphere at Pitt!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2018 at 10:54 AM, Warrior10 said:

Will be here for 2nd FNL. Big visit for us.

Apparently at USC this weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Apparently at USC this weekend

Bummer. There was thoughts we could close here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite how irrelevant it is now, many opposing programs negative recruit Nebraska when it comes to DBs. The revolving door of DB coaches of the last ten years gets used all the time. Oregon and UCLA used it against us all throughout the Riley era. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Despite how irrelevant it is now, many opposing programs negative recruit Nebraska when it comes to DBs. The revolving door of DB coaches of the last ten years gets used all the time. Oregon and UCLA used it against us all throughout the Riley era. 

That was icing on the cake for the Riley era.  Biggest negative recruiting you could use was out on field product. 

 

Yeah go be a blackshirt... btw they gave up 55 to Minnesota last Saturday.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swmohusker said:

That was icing on the cake for the Riley era.  Biggest negative recruiting you could use was out on field product. 

 

Yeah go be a blackshirt... btw they gave up 55 to Minnesota last Saturday.   

To be fair, it started with Bo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

To be fair, it started with Bo.

At least bo could point to dbacks playing on Sunday.   Also not sure it is a bad thing if the defensive back coach gets a big pay raise when they leave. It was not like they were getting fired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

At least bo could point to dbacks playing on Sunday.   Also not sure it is a bad thing if the defensive back coach gets a big pay raise when they leave. It was not like they were getting fired

Yeah but with Bo it was starting to get ridiculous. High turnover is never good in a relationships business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Yeah but with Bo it was starting to get ridiculous. High turnover is never good in a relationships business.

Negative recruiters gonna negatively recruit.  We have have given them a lot of ammo over the last 15 years.  Not sure if that would be the biggest of concerns of ours to fix.  Hope it doesn't affect mr. Mullen in his decision.   This staff seems ready to overcome hurdles that others around here haven't for awhile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, swmohusker said:

At least bo could point to dbacks playing on Sunday.   Also not sure it is a bad thing if the defensive back coach gets a big pay raise when they leave. It was not like they were getting fired

When did Bo coach baseball players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

When did Bo coach baseball players?

How do u think we got Monte Harrison and bubba starling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swmohusker said:

How do u think we got Monte Harrison and bubba starling?

Touche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schaefer said Mullen is “jazzed” for the visit.  Whatever that means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ADS said:

Schaefer said Mullen is “jazzed” for the visit.  Whatever that means.

 

tumblr_nln5xklIgc1u3mr8ro1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×