2018 Starting Lineup Campaigning Thread

Mavric

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

I have. That's why I nominated him. Opinions differ.  There's no need to campaign against someone.

Agreed, that's why I wasn't doing that. Sorry if you took it that way.  My only point was that we have a whole slate of worthy candidates. No need to tell people they're not being realistic. IMO they're all deserving of a vote. All three so far (HC, OC, DC) ...I don't think a bad choice can be made.

You should vote Redux for Head Coach, it's the right thing to do and here are some reasons why:

-Redux likes chugging beer and drinking Irish Whiskey

-Redux has inside info to stuff and things

-Redux is a +1 whore but also will +1 you

-Redux doesn't care about political hoopla, only being a righteous dude

-Redux appreciates a good list

-Redux is the only poster on Huskerboard who can reign in MattyIce/ScotttIce

-Redux is conceited and narcissistic, but also very self loathing and will readily admit it

-Redux has waited 3 years for a cosching spot, the time is now

• Plus1 1

Man, I’m like Mr. Newcombe. I need to expand from my role as punt returner and become a cog in the offensive game plan. I stayed out of the QB race; I didn’t want to upset a future Heisman winner. But y’all need me at wide receiver!

Just please don’t switch to the Bruce Read punt “return”.

I suppose you could also Dejuan Groce me. I could play DB. We all know I can take a hit from a wideout like this...

Edited by Edison's Enemy
On 2/2/2018 at 4:50 AM, Edison's Enemy said:

Man, I’m like Mr. Newcombe. I need to expand from my role as punt returner and become a cog in the offensive game plan. I stayed out of the QB race; I didn’t want to upset a future Heisman winner. But y’all need me at wide receiver!

Just please don’t switch to the Bruce Read punt “return”.

I suppose you could also Dejuan Groce me. I could play DB. We all know I can take a hit from a wideout like this...

I was in the 20th row, last seat of the West Stadium before it becomes the North End zone section and was focused on that play as you got wiped out.  Quite a hit you took.  You'll get my vote for where ever you are nominated!

• Plus1 1