OK, where is Damian Jackson???

...I’m persuaded he will be introduced to football on kick offs..I would think it would take perhaps 2 years to train a individual in football skills to responsibly let him take the field...he must show demonstrated ability to defend himself through all possible football scenarios. Having just retired from Army Special Forces and working with Seal teams in OEF, there are similiar attributes between the two units...with that, I’m inclined to think his general ability to apply head knowledge into action  is way above average...so I suspect he could possible see field this year..

• Plus1 1
  • 2 months later...

We should be able to save money. I think in the past, UNL and other schools, brought in military types to put teams through workouts or give motivational talks. Can’t get better than a SEAL, IMO. I remember watching those guys in BUDS carrying their rubber rafts overhead crossing the street and empathized knowing they were starting a day of agony.   I’m sure football practices are easy in comparison.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, Minnesota_husker said:

This thread has everything you could possibly want:

Military talk

People calling other people hitler

Rudy offsides

Circus Seals

This thread delivers.

BECAUSE... DJ has raw, fresh, bloody, human flesh in his teeth and he only flosses with CONCERTINA WIRE!  GO BIG RED!!! 

On 4/10/2018 at 11:52 AM, 4skers89 said:

We should be able to save money. I think in the past, UNL and other schools, brought in military types to put teams through workouts or give motivational talks. Can’t get better than a SEAL, IMO. I remember watching those guys in BUDS carrying their rubber rafts overhead crossing the street and empathized knowing they were starting a day of agony.   I’m sure football practices are easy in comparison.

Oh yeah...Years ago on the Military Channel, there was a brief mini-series "BUDs: Class 234" and it was wild. 

If you've never seen this before, check it out.