Tyjon Lindsey

6 hours ago, Mavric said:

Word is he did get injured during winter conditioning but it is unrelated to a high school knee injury.  He'll be out for a bit but is expected back for spring ball.

Not saying there is any truth to this, but some Iowans got news that it was possibly Rhabdomyolysis. They could possibly just be saying that since their strength coach was in hot water when that all happened years back. 

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:59 PM, Edison's Enemy said:

Once Bookie started to waver, I felt like Tyjon would probably look to transfer.

Bookie peer recruited him to Nebraska. Not having the family that you thought you would is a huge element.

When you throw in that Keith Williams is gone, we’re coming off a four win season, and he has a redshirt year to use for his transfer year.

I think Frost’s offense is giving him pause. He sees what he could do in the offense, so he’s weighing that against everything else.

I hope he stays, because he could be special in Frost’s offense. He has to do what’s best for him though. If that means leaving to be with Bookie or any other school, that’s what he needs to do.

I’ll never question a player’s decision to transfer; if that’s what feels best for you, do it. Whatever Lindsey chooses, I wish luck.

Exactly.  If a player isn't 100% happy and committed, I'd rather he transfer and no hard feelings either way.  These players have to do what they think is best for themselves

• 3 weeks later...

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm glad others were scratching their heads over that word.  I'm embarrassed to think about how long I stared at it trying to pronounce it.

I looked it up.  I don't think exponentially works in that context either.  I think it should have been written something like:

The offensive production increases multiplicatively as more threats are put on the field.

giphy.gif

Edited by yort2000