Would you want to......

Definitely.

The electable part stops me from running for anything though. I'm able to talk in front of people but I hate it. And participating in a debate is completely out of the question. I think I have good ideas but articulating them on the spot is not something I'm good at. On top of that, if I can't be bought, I wouldn't get much campaign $. Unless I just lie to everyone who tries and take their $, then vote how I think is best.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 2

Hell yes I would. I'm hopeful of getting involved in politics at some level in the future.

Washington is a gross place right now. Too many people go there to get reap personal benefits instead of wanting to help people. We need more people who go to Washington to help make the country better & actually follow through with the courage of their convictions.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

Hell yes I would. I'm hopeful of getting involved in politics at some level in the future.

Washington is a gross place right now. Too many people go there to get reap personal benefits instead of wanting to help people. We need more people who go to Washington to help make the country better & actually follow through with the courage of their convictions.

I'd vote for ya.

• Plus1 2

I'm not sleazy and crooked enough to get elected to that cesspool of corruption. It would be great for the bank account, benefits and perks but extremely detrimental to your soul. I'm sure many of them went in thinking they were going to do some good and help but look at how they end up. No thanks.

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

I'm not sleazy and crooked enough to get elected to that cesspool of corruption. It would be great for the bank account, benefits and perks but extremely detrimental to your soul. I'm sure many of them went in thinking they were going to do some good and help but look at how they end up. No thanks.

and that was before trump filled the swamp with moat creatures.

• Plus1 1