Duval's conditioning starts Monday. UCF players share.

Has it ever been  announced or released the team wide and or individual stats (heights, weights, measurements, etc) of the performance testing (before and after sort of things) from winter conditioning?     I am really looking forward to seeing some hard numbers on the team and comparisons from year's past, etc.   This would really help the team and coaches as well as us ''keyboard coaches' to assess the team, program, talent, etc.   

I am doubtful about the 23 lbs of muscle added as well.  3% fat reduction is more credible maybe.  (perhaps a 3%  conversion - or 9 lbs for someone around 300).  But, it does show how out of shape so many on the squad were.   I dare say the team has a ways to go yet.  I was hoping by fall of 2019 we'd be in real great shape and ready to compete for a Big Ten W division at least.  If they can keep these guys on the strict, straight and narrow for the next 8 months,  the team will go into next winter's conditioning ready to really make the difference.   I'm sure we'll see a few guys really in top form sooner but as a group, still a ways to go.   But hopefully we'll get away from the 'stay puff' marshmellow men look anyway.

I don't think it's been announced and, personally, I don't think they should release team wide stats. It should probably just be on a case by case basis and if the player feels comfortable sharing.

If we stare at all the stats in a vacuum, it will likely kindle a lot of crackbrained 'analysis' about who should've gained/loss what and why. But, I do think the team has a ways to go in some areas still. One coach just said Avery Roberts still needed to get his body right so I'm sure there are others.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...