RB Breece Hall [Iowa State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Hall Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Radius guy so that may help too but Bobby Petrino knows offense so if he has a Louisville offer he likely has some electricity on the field. 

Edit: after a little film, this dude is big and fast. I don't know how tough Kansas football is but he runs past everyone.

Edited by Nebfanatic
  • Plus1 1
On 2/13/2018 at 11:24 AM, Nebfanatic said:

Radius guy so that may help too but Bobby Petrino knows offense so if he has a Louisville offer he likely has some electricity on the field. 

Edit: after a little film, this dude is big and fast. I don't know how tough Kansas football is but he runs past everyone.

The 5A 6A level of KS football is probably on level with the biggest classes of Nebraska and some of the bigger Missouri classes

1 hour ago, Husker from Kansas said:

The 5A 6A level of KS football is probably on level with the biggest classes of Nebraska and some of the bigger Missouri classes

I would argue much better than Nebraska ball. Miege, Bishop Carol, Blue Valley High, BV North, and Free State among other programs would go wild against some Nebraska teams 

Edited by Decked

2 hours ago, Decked said:

I would argue much better than Nebraska ball. Miege, Bishop Carol, Blue Valley High, BV North, and Free State among other programs would go wild against some Nebraska teams 

Wichita schools would be on par with the Omaha schools. But some of the KC area schools are much better. Big reason why there has been no more than 5 city league schools to win the 6a title in kansas in the past 20 years. 

Also though Bishop Carrol was only 5a. But havent lived in kansas for 15 years.

14 hours ago, Decked said:

I said that because I know very little about Nebraska high school football. As far as Missouri football, Webb City, Rockhurst, and others would wipe the floor with just about every ks and neb high school teams

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, Husker from Kansas said:

I said that because I know very little about Nebraska high school football. As far as Missouri football, Webb City, Rockhurst, and others would wipe the floor with just about every ks and neb high school teams

Used to be Rockhurst, but they have been down lately.  CBC and Blue Springs as of late.  Trinity Catholic and Lutheran have sucked a lot of top flight athletes from St. Louis Public Schools.  Funny that they still cant beat Lamar.  What a joke!!  2A school with 10 D1 athletes on the roster and they cant beat a public 2A farm school.  

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Breece Hall [Iowa State - Signed LOI]