WR Mycah Pittman [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pittman Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/24/2018 at 02:00 AM

Ya, I knew our chances were slim.  But still ... sure did want this kid.  

Two thoughts come to my mind ... will he end up with a QB to get him the ball in space?  Second, how the heck is Oregon on the "downside" when they can grab so many WR's, CB's and S's like this that are absolute studs?  

All the best to him.  I am now "dead to him."  :-)

49 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Ya, I would Frost give up an OV for a guy who is already committed?

Good point.

But, for a game day experience I think he would.

Listen, Frost isn’t going to save OV’s for the summertime. He wants all recruits he’s after to experience game day. Now that is in a perfect world, so occasionally I think he’ll use summer OV’s if it has to be that way, but I don’t see any reason to not try to entice a committed stud.

That video was cringeworthy.  Ouch.  :blink:  Kid is from my HS alma mater.  I get it...have some fun in the social media world with your announcement and show your cute nephews, make it a family affair.  That could be like all of what...a minute and a half?  This thing is 8 minutes plus and makes him seems like he is in the matrix playing football.  Dude, get over yourself!  He hasn't even played a snap.  Does anyone like these huge overproduced announcements?  The Oregon coaches cussing in celebration at the end was also a nice touch.  

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, chamrocck said:

That video was cringeworthy.  Ouch.  :blink:  Kid is from my HS alma mater.  I get it...have some fun in the social media world with your announcement and show your cute nephews, make it a family affair.  That could be like all of what...a minute and a half?  This thing is 8 minutes plus and makes him seems like he is in the matrix playing football.  Dude, get over yourself!  He hasn't even played a snap.  Does anyone like these huge overproduced announcements?  The Oregon coaches cussing in celebration at the end was also a nice touch.  

Sounds like a huge waste of time, thank you for wasting your time and giving me the 10 second recap. 

• Plus1 2
On 7/24/2018 at 1:32 AM, chamrocck said:

Its something I go back and forth on. It is cool for these kids to have their moment in the limelight but the issue is some of them come off as such prima donna  that they never bring the right mentality in on day 1.

Not saying Mycah is that way but we saw that with guys like Keyshawn. They loved all the hype but when it came to working their butt off to be great, they werent interested.

Not saying a hype video=lack of work ethic but part of the reason I am very ok with Frost just reeling in "3 stars" because I assume he is going after guys who will work day in and day out.

On 7/24/2018 at 11:45 AM, Minnesota_husker said:

Its something I go back and forth on. It is cool for these kids to have their moment in the limelight but the issue is some of them come off as such pre-madonna's that they never bring the right mentality in on day 1.

Not saying Mycah is that way but we saw that with guys like Keyshawn. They loved all the hype but when it came to working their butt off to be great, they werent interested.

Not saying a hype video=lack of work ethic but part of the reason I am very ok with Frost just reeling in "3 stars" because I assume he is going after guys who will work day in and day out.

Is that like before she was the material girl? I guess if it’s wool, that means they’re sheep?

Makes sense.

07BF44A6-8550-4C90-A3DF-548C5781E48C.gif

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Mycah Pittman [Oregon - Signed LOI]