Scott Frost gets it

1 minute ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

Well, Riley would have been 80 when he's done but I was just as hopeful that he would get the job done right as I was anyone else who was hired. 

What's the alternative? Hope they do the job poorly? I'll pass on that one.

Just joking about the likelihood of Riley coaching 20 more years, whether he did well or not 

12 hours ago, Redux said:

Very cool, very classy.  I really hope we finally got our long term 20+  year coach.

12 hours ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

These are our students with severe and profound disabilities at Burke.  We call them our Rockstars.  This makes me proud to be a Nebraskan.  He didn't have to stop by here, had nothing to do with the reason he was at Burke.  He just went out of his way to stop in and say hi.

Scott is one of us.  Love this video. GBR!:bigredn::Frosty:

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:04 PM, Husker_Bohunk said:

I've said that about every coach since Solich. I hope we're right this time.  :D

And yeah, this visit by Frost was very cool and very classy. :)

The only coach we've hired since Solich that I believed could be our 20+ year coach was Bo.  I never saw Clownahan as someone who'd ever be here long even if he'd have been wildly successful.  Riley always seemed more like a guy to put in 5-8 years acting more as a bridge.  I was on the Frost bandwagon when Bo was fired.