RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

I just got finished watching this gem of a documentary about this kid... he's going to be special and do I dare say I want to land him more then I wanted bookie and moore combined? 

Here it is I recommend watching this documentary and then following it up by watching his highlights below 

Highlights: 

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, Army_Allen said:

Nazi mods! Bring back Knapp! :ahhhhhhhh.   /s

One of my favorite players to watch this class. Him and Jean-Baptiste are my two favorite targets we have yet to commit.

Time till deletion... 

Mav is in this forum every 5 seconds (probably not an exaggeration). I know he's got a lot on his plate, but if he hasn't seen a need to police anything, I'm not sure why Zoo has come flying in. 

We've had threads go 40 pages in this recruiting class alone... I'm sure there were very few gifs and general tom-foolery in 2000+ posts... 

(I'm slightly salty my post got deleted) 

• Plus1 7
8 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

Time till deletion... 

Mav is in this forum every 5 seconds (probably not an exaggeration). I know he's got a lot on his plate, but if he hasn't seen a need to police anything, I'm not sure why Zoo has come flying in. 

We've had threads go 40 pages in this recruiting class alone... I'm sure there were very few gifs and general tom-foolery in 2000+ posts... 

(I'm slightly salty my post got deleted) 

Image result for all these flavors meme

• Plus1 4
16 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

The only twitter pics I ever see are those that get posted in this forum.

It seems like HSF is taking most of his staff to several of these visits.  Is this standard operating procedure across the country?  It sure doesn’t seem that way.

Sharp and Benning were talking about this this morning; it might be an effect of the early signing period: you've got a majority of your class in the fold, and can afford to keep you staff together for your bigger prospects, instead of spreading them thin trying to keep your commits in the fold at the current moment.