RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

I dont really care if he plays this year. I care about getting him on the team. He is an elite talent and I would love to have in playing next year. 

Someone on here is probably in the media or has access to the coaches. Talk to your boy Frost and say "For the love of god is Maurice gonna make it"?

11 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I dont really care if he plays this year. I care about getting him on the team. He is an elite talent and I would love to have in playing next year. 

Someone on here is probably in the media or has access to the coaches. Talk to your boy Frost and say "For the love of god is Maurice gonna make it"?

I am sure no one in the media has done that.... Great idea.

I bet Frost will give a really honest answer that is totally clear and isnt a canned "We are still working on it but hopeful" response.

• Plus1 2

Just now, ScottyIce said:

He could be a starter at CB or RB for us. We need him to come. I hope he gets it all figured out!

I thought I remember someone saying he would graduate around the mid june time frame. Then we would apply for a waiver at that time. Does anyone know if his coursework is finished and did indeed graduate? 

9 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

If he doesnt make it, any chance we can send him to Iowa Western for a year or two and go JUCO?

Hopefully that becomes a thing with Iowa Western eventually.

We could sure try, but I'm not sure that'd be much more successful. 

I am hesitant to make this next comment as I don't know him personally. But he seems to be a kid in need of structure and I'm not sure a JUCO is that....

8 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

We could sure try, but I'm not sure that'd be much more successful. 

I am hesitant to make this next comment as I don't know him personally. But he seems to be a kid in need of structure and I'm not sure a JUCO is that....

Are you thinking if he graduates- we apply for the waiver and its granted and he is accepted. You still dont think he will come?

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Are you thinking if he graduates- we apply for the waiver and its granted and he is accepted. You still dont think he will come?

If all those "if's" happen I think it's 50/50. 

I think without knowing if those "if's" will happen it's 25/75. 

Just my opinion though.