RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

6 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

So you’re saying tweet at croots now?!?!?

Hes not a croot, hes on the team already. I'm not those people that you see tweet at a recruit every single damn time begging them to come to Nebraska. It seems like it's the same people everytime you read the tweets too Haha 

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I know its against board police rules but I replied to cams tweet asking if that means someone is coming to lincoln now and he liked the tweet. I know during the recruiting process he was one that was a little bit transparent regarding other guys and if they were coming to Nebraska. 

Feels to me like he got the test score he needed. But they are probably waiting to get official word the academic redshirt is approved before they announce anything. No reason to get everyone jacked up about him coming on the off chance the waiver would get rejected. Even though it sounds like the waiver should be easy to get. 

So let’s say Washington found out yesterday he got a 20 or better. How long will the waiver process take? My guess is that’s how long we have before we get official news 

11 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

All we need of him is to make it to campus. If he needs an academic redshirt year, so be it. Just make it to campus Maurice! 

Pretty sure there's no "If he needs an academic redshirt year".  Either he's an academic redshirt or he's not here.  I don't think he'll be playing in 2018 either way.

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Feels to me like he got the test score he needed. But they are probably waiting to get official word the academic redshirt is approved before they announce anything. No reason to get everyone jacked up about him coming on the off chance the waiver would get rejected. Even though it sounds like the waiver should be easy to get. 

So let’s say Washington found out yesterday he got a 20 or better. How long will the waiver process take? My guess is that’s how long we have before we get official news 

On 6/21/2018 at 10:49 PM, ADS said:

sandlot-for-ev-er-forever1.gif

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Pretty sure there's no "If he needs an academic redshirt year".  Either he's an academic redshirt or he's not here.  I don't think he'll be playing in 2018 either way.

I think I saw a video of him recently, and he looks like he hasn't lifted in half a year. 

2 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Maurice is a special player. We're all hoping he makes it here. 

But this obsession is a bit much... he's not playing in 2018. He hasn't even run a single sprint of Nebraska's conditioning, but he's playing RB this year if he makes it here by Friday? Naahhhhhh

Have you seen our RBs the last few years? It’s sad. 

• Plus1 3