BIG ERN

Protecting The Borders *2019*

First time ever seeing this post/thread.  Really enjoyed it.  Thanks for putting it together.  As I reviewed the list the one striking miss was Marcus Hicks going to OU.  Would have been a great player/pickup.  If it was next year or the following and he was coming through I think we would hold off an OU charge.  Hickman is the last big name to keep.  Hope so.

FYI, I think one RB that isn't out on the list that should is Breece Hall (Iowa St commit) from Wichita.  He is a 4*.  In my view, I think he is probably the better RB (even of those we have committed) but in Frost and his system we trust.

My two cents.

3 hours ago, BigRedN said:

First time ever seeing this post/thread.  Really enjoyed it.  Thanks for putting it together.  As I reviewed the list the one striking miss was Marcus Hicks going to OU.  Would have been a great player/pickup.  If it was next year or the following and he was coming through I think we would hold off an OU charge.  Hickman is the last big name to keep.  Hope so.

FYI, I think one RB that isn't out on the list that should is Breece Hall (Iowa St commit) from Wichita.  He is a 4*.  In my view, I think he is probably the better RB (even of those we have committed) but in Frost and his system we trust.

My two cents.

Hicks was a miss, but he didn't really like the idea of OLB and wanted to be a DE. That's not where this staff saw him.