The current OL in HCSF's offense. (Split from Bell's recruiting thread)

Vince R.

11 hours ago, Ziebol the Red said:

Do we?

We have kids with potential but not studs,  some were in high school so they have potential it's why I want Bell as he has potental. Others may turn into great lineman but so far it is a ton of potential that I assume was squandered by Cav so I can't wait to see what the line can become.

28 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Bell and Mcdonald are both OG and Hall projects more as an OT. I may be wrong on one of those as I am doing it from memory. So who would our tackles be on the roster if we were to get Bell on board?

In frosts high speed offense, guards may be able to play tackle. He wants mobile players.  A true ot in the previous offense may not translate well. Example gates leaving. 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, mnhusker said:

We have kids with potential but not studs,  some were in high school so they have potential it's why I want Bell as he has potental. Others may turn into great lineman but so far it is a ton of potential that I assume was squandered by Cav so I can't wait to see what the line can become.

We have some studs that have been very poorly coached. 

• Plus1 1
22 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Bell and Mcdonald are both OG and Hall projects more as an OT. I may be wrong on one of those as I am doing it from memory. So who would our tackles be on the roster if we were to get Bell on board?

Jaimes and Farniok. I believe Jaimes could actually play a true LT.