If you could have a superpower ...

I think time travel is probably #1.

You can use it to gain a lot of $.

You can use it to get inventions from the future (like a personal flying machine or something to make you invisible).

You can use it to go to 2030 and find out if Nebraska won a national championship yet and then act all smug on Huskerboard.

And most importantly you could hang out with relatives and friends who've died. Might creep them out a little though.

Edited by Moiraine
14 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, in my college years, I would have loved to have X-ray vision.  That would have been fun.

Now at 50, I would just like to have the super power of getting up in the morning without pain and not age anymore.  :lol:

You're 50? would'nt have guessed that by your posts. 51 next month and i hear ya on that last part.

59 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I think time travel is probably #1.

You can use it to gain a lot of $.

You can use it to get inventions from the future (like a personal flying machine or something to make you invisible).

You can use it to go to 2030 and find out if Nebraska won a national championship yet and then act all smug on Huskerboard.

And most importantly you could hang out with relatives and friends who've died. Might creep them out a little though.

Great idea. I'd go back to my teen years, knowing what i know now,  make a bunch of money, and live my life a whole different way.

Edited by Big Red 40