Zack Darlington Leaves Program "To Pursue Other Life Goals"

Saw his Twitter post. He said he is joining the Army.  If he gets his degree, he'll go in as an officer.  Most definitely a team player.  Someone mentioned that he didn't play QB because of his injuries.  That's definitely not true because he moved to WR.  Always felt like he had the potential to be a scrappy QB.  Regardless, we need more guys with his attitude and perspective.  

16 hours ago, BellyOption said:

Saw his Twitter post. He said he is joining the Army.  If he gets his degree, he'll go in as an officer.  Most definitely a team player.  Someone mentioned that he didn't play QB because of his injuries.  That's definitely not true because he moved to WR.  Always felt like he had the potential to be a scrappy QB.  Regardless, we need more guys with his attitude and perspective.  

He's actually enlisting.

16 hours ago, Toe said:

I wonder if he's formally joined the Army? I'm reminded of one of my high school friends who couldn't get into the Army due to a health concern, but served in the Navy instead.

He has. He leaves in May.

16 hours ago, BellyOption said:

Just because he moved to WR really doesn't mean anything. He was never going to see the field in any real action due to injury