Nebrasketball Game #26- @ Minnesota (Tuesday, February 6- 8pm- BTN)

What Will The Game Result Be?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What Will The Game Result Be?

• Nebraska Single Digit Win
    • Nebraska Double Digit Win
    • Minnesota Single Digit Win
    • Minnesota Double Digit Win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 02:10 AM

On 1/30/2018 at 11:47 AM, Red Five said:

I am debating going.  If it was a 7pm tip I would go for sure and take the kid, but 8pm gets pretty late.

Maybe I'll email UNL ticket office telling them I am donor and try to get one of those sweet seats behind the bench.

Finally got around to calling the UNL ticket office to see about getting the money seats this morning.  Bad planning on my part in that 1.8M Nebraskans are also flooding the ticket office this morning to get Spring Game tickets.  Needless to say I am not getting through.

<sad trombone>

Edited by Red Five

Minnesota is really really bad this year and yet this feels like it could be one of "those" games.

I think the Barn will be a dead zone tonight and Nebraska cant let the fans that show up get in the game. This needs to be treated like postseason basketball. 

Murphy is the "It" factor for them. We have struggled against good centers and while he isnt Ethan Happ like, he can muscle/push guys around.

I do laugh at the fact Nebraska is +4. Vegas doesnt trust us and Nebraska has won against the spread the last 12 or 13 games I believe.