OT Bryce Benhart [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

80 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Benhart Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Bryce Benhart

Hometown: Lakeville, Minnesota

School: Lakeville, North

Position: Offensive Tackle

Height: 6-9

Weight: 285

40 Time

Offers: Duke, Iowa State, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, UCLA, Wisconsin

Visits: 6/2/18

O8n7o.png

Twitter

247 Composite: #154 Overall; #14 OT; .9349; :star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #139 Overall; #18 OT; :star:star:star:star 
247: #121 Overall; #14 OT; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN: #244 Overall; #27 OT; :star:star:star:star 

Hudl

• 1 month later...

Mr. Be :bigredn: hart is on my want list and "MUST" list!  He is now ranked #20 on the OT list on 247.  It also appears Wisky is higher on his list then :bigredn:.  So, in getting him we also deal a blow to those damn Badgers in recruiting.  Wisky already has the #4 and #59 ranked OT so it would do :bigredn: very well to snag this guy.  If not, Wisky has the #2, #20 and #59 OT verses our #87 (Anderson) and possible #69 (Lynn).  #81 OT Grant Treiber is still a possibility for us as well.

I will add ... Iowa has the #24 and #36 ... so with out two main competitors on our side of the division we lose ground in this recruiting cycle as it currently stands at this position.  FYI, OSU has the #10 (Nester) and #30.  Michigan has the #31, #39 and #60.  Michigan St. has the #5 and #44.

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Mr. Be :bigredn: hart is on my want list and "MUST" list!  He is now ranked #20 on the OT list on 247.  It also appears Wisky is higher on his list then :bigredn:.  So, in getting him we also deal a blow to those damn Badgers in recruiting.  Wisky already has the #4 and #59 ranked OT so it would do :bigredn: very well to snag this guy.  If not, Wisky has the #2, #20 and #59 OT verses our #87 (Anderson) and possible #69 (Lynn).  #81 OT Grant Treiber is still a possibility for us as well.

I will add ... Iowa has the #24 and #36 ... so with out two main competitors on our side of the division we lose ground in this recruiting cycle as it currently stands at this position.  FYI, OSU has the #10 (Nester) and #30.  Michigan has the #31, #39 and #60.  Michigan St. has the #5 and #44.

No mention of Danielson Ike?

8 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

No mention of Danielson Ike?

No ... didn't know he was an OT on the list.  My research, which is rather small ... was just taken from this link?  Did not see him listed.  Help?

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=OT

ESPN doesn't have him in their list either.  Hmmm.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/position/offensive-tackle/class/2019/view/position

Danielson Ike's profile on 247 says he is #22 ... but he is not on the link above ranked among the other OT's.  Curious why that is.

https://247sports.com/Player/Danielson-Ike-89230

6 hours ago, BigRedN said:

Nebraska will recruit a different type of O-line player then both Iowa and Wisky and in most cases this type of lineman typically won't rate as high as a the standard bigten lineman - think of a big athletic TE that can't catch.  That will be more what SF is looking for.  So we haven't lost ground to anyone in the West unless you are star gazing.