Spring Game Ticket Sales

Mavric

3 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

THIS! No one will pay those crazy prices and eventually they will come back down to 10-20 a piece.

I will be there on the 21st, I will not go to the game but I predict that between now and the 21st I will either see tickets for 20 dollars or less or be offered free ones.  

Note from Diane Mendenhall, NU's Senior Associate Athletic Director for Ticketing:

Mendenhall said a certain amount of tickets have been set aside for such people as Husker student-athletes, recruits and players' guests. It's possible that some of those tickets will become available to the general public in coming weeks.

LINK

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

I will be there on the 21st, I will not go to the game but I predict that between now and the 21st I will either see tickets for 20 dollars or less or be offered free ones.  

Shocker. Teach will be in Lincoln but won't go to the game.

• Plus1 2

There have been tickets listed as high as $600, but here are the actual transaction numbers from StubHub of what Nebraska fans have already been willing to pay to see head coach Scott Frost's team in action at the April 21 Red-White spring game.

As of Friday, 25 sets of tickets to the Red-White game sold for $90 or more, and 148 sold for $40 or more per StubHub's transaction numbers. Face value for the game is $10 per ticket, while club seats sold for $20 per ticket.

As of Friday, the highest price paid was $194.39 per ticket, as a group of three seats sold for $583.17. There was also a purchase of 12 tickets together for $109.99 each, or a total of $1,319.88.

Below is a listing of all transactions that went for over $100 a ticket.

HOL