Spring Game Ticket Sales

Mavric

I'm not sure why they used a picture of Memorial stadium when talking about attendance decline...

Pretty impressive that Nebraska can sell out a spring game in a couple days, but many college teams have declining attendance numbers for regular season games.

Greatest fans in all of college football for sure!

Edited by HS_Coach_C
  • Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2018 at 3:04 PM, InOmaha said:

I got on before 10am, put 4 tickets in the basket and it said sorry try again.  I did that several times then it said sold out.  So even being there before it started and putting them in the cart didn't work.

On 2/8/2018 at 3:24 PM, knapplc said:

I had this problem on Tuesday when tickets went on sale to season ticket holders. Had two different sets of tickets in West stadium, ended up with tickets in North stadium.

Funny story about the huge snafu trying to buy Spring Game tickets.

My tickets were emailed to me today. I got two sets - one in West Stadium, and the ones I actually thought I was buying in North Stadium.  The West Stadium tickets never cleared the process, never gave me any kind of confirmation that they were purchased, and the timer finally died on the sale.  At that point all that was left was North Stadium, so I took those.

But now I have two sets of tickets.  I'm double-checking to see if I was charged for both before trying to unload any of them, but if I legit have two sets of tickets, I'm selling one set (five seats).

It'll be interesting to see if anyone else got multiple tickets like me.

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mavric said:

There are now 150+ Tickets for sale for under $30 on StubHub

Yep and I have seen them as low as 21 dollars.

Soooo many people made "plans" go to go the game 6 weeks ago without actually knowing if they were going to go, there will be lots of people that bought 10 tickets thinking all their friends were "in" that are about to realize that only 5 of them will be making it...get ready for more tickets to be out there for about 15 dollars.

• 2 weeks later...