Spring Game Ticket Sales

Mavric

2 hours ago, shyndy said:

I refuse to purchase a spring game ticket through a third party even if the price has dropped that much.  They should not be allowed to buy them IMO.

I would have seen Huskers play only once with this attitude. I bought my Skers-Spartans tickets from the MSU athletic dept. The rest of the 100+ games I've attended were with tickets from the secondary market. I got these sweet spring game tickets from a relative that works in the athletic dept. I'm going to enjoy those 3rd party tickets and my 1500 mile round trip from Ann Arbor a helluva lot more than I would enjoy your high ground and watching it on BTN.

springgame.jpg

• Plus1 1

12 hours ago, Gage County said:

I would have seen Huskers play only once with this attitude. I bought my Skers-Spartans tickets from the MSU athletic dept. The rest of the 100+ games I've attended were with tickets from the secondary market. I got these sweet spring game tickets from a relative that works in the athletic dept. I'm going to enjoy those 3rd party tickets and my 1500 mile round trip from Ann Arbor a helluva lot more than I would enjoy your high ground and watching it on BTN.

springgame.jpg

I am only talking about spring game tickets.  I just don’t think they should be bought up and resold.

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...