Scott Frost Signing Day Presser

Mavric

It sounds like Coach Frost is going to take a little time off, and that's very much deserved.  His wife and son are still in Orlando, and he's been putting in so many hours and basically getting to watch his son's first few months through FaceTime.  As a coach with a baby at home, I know how hard it is on the family.  I hope fans can appreciate his dedication, but cut the guy a little slack as well if things aren't perfect.  We're lucky to have him, and I'm thankful his family is willing to share him.

• Plus1 5

1 hour ago, HS_Coach_C said:

It sounds like Coach Frost is going to take a little time off, and that's very much deserved.  His wife and son are still in Orlando, and he's been putting in so many hours and basically getting to watch his son's first few months through FaceTime.  As a coach with a baby at home, I know how hard it is on the family.  I hope fans can appreciate his dedication, but cut the guy a little slack as well if things aren't perfect.  We're lucky to have him, and I'm thankful his family is willing to share him.

I think most, if not all, of us are super impressed with what he's been able to do in two months, and that building the culture is going to take a year or two to change.

I hope to hell he can get some R&R and family time - would hate for him to be burned out before he coaches a game.

• Plus1 1