• 1 month later...

14 hours ago, sho said:

Hey @Making Chimichangas did you hear about how they had to do some re-shoots and added a 'secret cameo'?   I can only hope it's one of the X-Men to kick off Marvel re-boot of the X-Men series.  

I did not.  Although when it comes to movies that I am anxiously awaiting, I purposefully put myself into an information black out where I ignore all news, talk, and speculation about said film.  I literally want to know as little as possible going into see the movie.  I dunno, it just makes the movie more enjoyable.

Edited by Making Chimichangas
  • Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 5/21/2018 at 9:19 AM, Comfortably Numb said:

The first one was just marginally entertaining. Might watch this one when it comes out at RedBox. As others have said, the constant smartass wears thin very quickly and I'm not a fan of breaking the 4th wall.

If you don't like smart ass wise cracks, then you're gonna have a bad time. That's basically both Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds's greatest attributes.

Saw it last night and thought it was hilarious. Equally as good as the first movie. The post credit scenes were great too! Really wish they had a Deadpool and Wolverine movie with Jackman and Reynolds