Husker great Ralph Brown on the future of the Huskers

lo country

39 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I was originally commenting on a post about they hype of recruiting in California under Riley.  You proceeded to move the goal post by commenting on Riley's recruiting in CA and FL.  And you gave the wrong count.  Come on, you are a stats person, you should know to give accurate counts.

lol. I didn't move any "goal post" (a phrase people use too damn much). I wasn't even arguing with you or anyone else. I mean, what do you even think my argument is? If Riley was bringing in 6 players per year from those states and we care about that count, obviously Frost did better at it.

I was posting the counts because I happened to have them saved. It's possible to make errors when you're going off roster data you saved in August. It's also possible some of the players making up the counts are walk-ons. It's also also possible to reply to someone without disagreeing with them, which is what I was doing.

I posted the total from both because I happen to think if we're talking about California and Florida we should use the totals for them combined. No one in the conversation was talking about that. I added it because I thought it was relevant.

The weird thing about the convo is people used to think it was bad to have higher % from those places.

Edited by Moiraine

14 hours ago, lo country said:

Neither did he.....

I'm convinced that's correct. 

It's so nice hearing this new staff speak because they're all on one, very descript, page. They can tell you exactly what they are going to do, and why they are doing it. Gives everyone, especially the players, a lot of confidence. I'm warming up to this staff more and more everyday.

• Plus1 3