HOL In-State Tour 15-year team

HS_Coach_C

35 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Niles Paul will forever be remembered for his unforced fumble against Iowa State.  Dude literally just dropped the ball.  Wasn't hit, no defender stripped it out....he just dropped it.  A game where Nebraska went -8 in turnovers and still only lost by 2 points.  #Bizarre

I'm glad I was taking an 8-hour test that day and didn't have to witness that, though I felt bad for the guy that bought my ticket.

17 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

Over the past decade we seemed to have swapped a great defense and a laughable offense for an okay offense and a tissue defense.

This game was particularly hard to watch.

If you really want to wallow in Husker misery, watch that clip.  You would think after the first 2 or 3, everyone would be holding on to the football with 2 hands.

11 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Niles Paul will forever be remembered for his unforced fumble against Iowa State.  Dude literally just dropped the ball.  Wasn't hit, no defender stripped it out....he just dropped it.  A game where Nebraska went -8 in turnovers and still only lost by 2 points.  #Bizarre

I will remember him for almost single handedly winning a game in Columbia, and being one of the top 3 wide receivers to ever play here.