North, South Stadium Getting Escalators

Mavric

There will not be alcohol served in Memorial Stadium. Washington State began serving alcohol in the private suites and club boxes and was ready to make it available in the lower bowl of the WSU stadium when Moos left for Nebraska. But he says "that's not something I'm going to pursue anytime soon."

I wonder if the day will ever come when I can drink a beer in my seat.

23 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

They probably should do that anyway.  

And to the point about serving alcohol at games, if I recall, isn't UNL a "dry" campus - allegedly?

:cheers

Yes it is an alleged “dry” campus. Depends on how much money you pay for tailgating if it’s dry or not for you and if have it in a red solo cup or not. 

• 1 month later...

Work is well underway on this $1.8 million project, which will increase the number of toilet fixtures in the North Stadium by 33 percent -- with a 3 to 1 ratio of women’s fixtures to men’s -- and add eight new concession windows.

Now, fans must go to the main concourse or second level of North Stadium. Ingram said the goal is “to get the facilities closer to the seats,” and to alleviate congestion on the second and main concourses.

The project, which is near the halfway point, is scheduled to be completed by August. -- in time for fall practice and fan events at the stadium.

HOL