2018 Spring Game Visitors

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

The football coach at Deerfield Beach — a perennial powerhouse program that sits just north of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, just minutes from the Atlantic Ocean — is bringing eight of his best players to Nebraska the weekend of the April 21 spring game. Each is coming on business.

"They're all super interested," Glenn said. "We don't go unless we got guys that have full interest. We don't just joyride. We're coming for a reason. Those guys that have a high interest and definitely have an appetite for seeing it and checking it out, we're coming to let them see what they need to see and talk to who they need to talk to to move along in the recruiting process. It will be a big weekend for my kids and I assume it will be a big weekend for Nebraska as well, hosting those guys."

Four recruits will attend the spring game itself. The only member of the 2019 class is four-star linebacker/defensive end Ge'mon Eaford, a four-star playmaker with more than 40 scholarship offers to most of the nation's top schools. Three 2020 prospects will also be on the Memorial Stadium sidelines in Jaylan Knighton (four-star running back with nearly 30 offers), Bryce Gowdy (an unrated wide receiver whose offers include Auburn and Florida) and Deajaun McDougle (an unrated wideout with offers from the likes of Alabama, Florida State and Michigan).

Four other Deerfield Beach players from the 2019 class will arrive April 22 after attending Kansas State's spring game the day before. They are Miles Dickens (a three-star defensive end with close to a dozen offers including Auburn), currently unrated defensive ends Brandon Dorlus and Jamarius Landers and middle linebacker Brandon Moses. Dorlus holds Power Five offers, including Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Purdue.

OWH

• Plus1 1

2019 Recruits
RB Thomas Grayson, Oklahoma 
APB/RB Jouvensly Bazile, Florida
RB John Bivens, Ohio
WR Marlyn Johnson, Pennsylvania
OLB Spencer Lytle, California
WR Kyle Ford, California
WR Joshua Delgado, Florida (IMG)/California
OT Michael Lynn, Colorado 
WR/CB Bryce Childress, Missouri
CB Jaydon Hill, Alabama
WR Marlyn Johnson, Pennslyvania
OLB Michael Jansey, Illinois 
S Tyler Owens, Texas
OLB Ge'mon Eaford, Florida
2020 Recruits
RB Jaylan Knighton, Florida
WR Bryce Gowdy, Florida
WR Deajuan McDougle, Florida

Edited by BIG ERN
  • Plus1 6
28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

52 degrees and rain.

Are they still going to have it?

Rain and over 50 degrees and cancel it? I would say that goes against the path of creating a culture of toughness that Frost is installing. I doubt it will be raining hard either. 

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, alohaah said:

Rain and over 50 degrees and cancel it? I would say that goes against the path of creating a culture of toughness that Frost is installing. I doubt it will be raining hard either. 

I think the only way they cancel is if there's lightning like a few years ago. Some fans might not show up with weather like that, but most still will.