Russia

I guess this goes here...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/383851-trump-well-put-sanctions-on-russia-as-soon-as-they-very-much-deserve

President Trump on Wednesday said his administration would levy additional sanctions on Russia “as soon as they very much deserve it.” 

The comments, made at a joint press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, capped a four-day stretch of confusion over whether the Trump administration would punish Moscow for its alleged role in a recent chemical attack in Syria.

Trump began to walk away from the microphone, but returned to answer a shouted question about the sanctions. He then went on to tout his record on confronting Russia. 

“There has been nobody tougher on Russia than Donald Trump,” the president said, restating one of his common talking points.

Right... Russia did nothing wrong and nobody tougher, except for like maybe Obama? Maybe that's why he's soft on Russia, not because they own him, but because Obama was tough on them. Makes sense given his track record of trying dismant the former's President's legacy.

Edited by ZRod
  • Plus1 2

Russia has spies within our weapons programs, spies within our weapons manufacturing facilities, spies within our actual armed forces and spies within our defense department. They don't need an unexploded cruise missile from the latest round of missile launches to study to improve their own weapons systems. I'd be shocked if they don't already have the schematics of the whole system from launch to guidance to payload delivery.

43 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Russia has spies within our weapons programs, spies within our weapons manufacturing facilities, spies within our actual armed forces and spies within our defense department. They don't need an unexploded cruise missile from the latest round of missile launches to study to improve their own weapons systems. I'd be shocked if they don't already have the schematics of the whole system from launch to guidance to payload delivery.

Trump gave those 2 diplomats the schematics when he was bragging to them in the oval office about our great military.  He said - "See look at our cruise missile - see how great it is.  To show you how great I am, I'll give you this drawing  as a souvenir of our visit today.  Remember to tell Mr Putin that it is from me."  

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

The Tomahawk is also a 30-year-old weapon system. I'm sure there's improvements to the newest ones, but I doubt there's much on what Russia collected that's cutting edge.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...