Russia

WARNING - PURE SPECULATION!!!!!

I've been trying to figure out the sequence of events with this meeting and why they went as they did.

So...let me throw out this conspiracy theory. (I want to stress those two words)

How possible is it that Trump agreed to the one on one meeting with Putin because he wanted proof if Putin actually had the pee tapes.  So.....they meet, Putin shows in the pee tapes (in private) and that caused the total surrender in the press conference.

I find it amazing that just about every major politician in the US is appalled by this performance and has specifically spoken out about it from both sides (Crap, I used those two words).

I honestly don't ever remember this type of reaction after our President went to visit a another world leader.

56 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How possible is it that Trump agreed to the one on one meeting with Putin because he wanted proof if Putin actually had the pee tapes.  So.....they meet, Putin shows in the pee tapes (in private) and that caused the total surrender in the press conference.

It can't be the pee tapes. At this point, if such tapes were released, it would only help Trump, as it would serve as a distraction from everything else. He's already gotten a pass for so much disgusting personal behavior that the pee tapes would be irrelevant.

We've got a true crisis on our hands: oh how we pine for the days in which the presence of pee tapes would be the worst problem to worry about!

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Ulty said:

It can't be the pee tapes. At this point, if such tapes were released, it would only help Trump, as it would serve as a distraction from everything else. He's already gotten a pass for so much disgusting personal behavior that the pee tapes would be irrelevant.

We've got a true crisis on our hands: oh how we pine for the days in which the presence of pee tapes would be the worst problem to worry about!

OK....the only other thing I can think of is Trump was being funneled Russian money and other kinds of help to get him elected.  Putin told him that he could release all the information on it if he doesn't surrender.

Wouldn't it be nice to see his tax returns?