*** 2020 Recruiting ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Every class is going to have some transfers ....even when we are good again.  

I understand that. It’s the way college football is now with the transfer portal. I am just frustrated seeing half our 4 stars leave for what seems like the Pelini, Riley and frost era. I don’t remember Callahan guys bolting 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Do you understand why people get annoyed by posters constantly complaining about everything in every thread. Saying the same things over and over.  

I get it. But it equally annoying seeing people use the same excuses and pacify bad coaching. Some guys are so positive they are not in reality. I believe Frost is off to a horrible start. But I think he can still get it turned around. They deserve credit for the lines being more physical, strength and conditioning. But they have many things that are not up to snuff and they should be able to be called out for those 

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So as long as I say things you agree with it’s ok to participate in the board? If I don’t you are going to Jack Dorsey me with some full on censorship? Got it. 

Yep.  That's exactly what I said.  You can tell by the part where I said nothing close to that.

4 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I understand that. It’s the way college football is now with the transfer portal. I am just frustrated seeing half our 4 stars leave for what seems like the Pelini, Riley and frost era. I don’t remember Callahan guys bolting 

Truly not trying to pile on, but Callahan didn't have a transfer portal to deal with and Riley's classes had substantial cultural issues.

1 hour ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

Any word on JUCOs? The guys we brought in last year haven't made as much of an impact as we'd hope. Do they keep more spots open for grad transfers and skip JUCO this year, without them playing?

Mauga-Clements is severely undersized & Niko Cooper needs to add weight and adjust for the college game. JUCOs have been just okay. Payne & Riley are not terrible. Keem Green has been about exactly as I thought he was gonna be. 

• Plus1 1