Huskers @ Big Ten/Pac-12 Challenge

Mavric

14 hours ago, huskersrule95 said:

Good that we didn't lose to Utah (who is likely a bottom-dweller in the Pac-12 this year)...but disappointing we didn't take one from Oregon State. 

Here's hoping we can get things back on track and show some improvement at Wichita State...

Much better record in FEB at 5-3 than the past few seasons for NU baseball. Based on Erstad’s track history of getting the team to improve over the year, I would say this is a successful start. Definitely would have like to take 1 from OSU, but no real bad losses to start. Early season baseball is so dang tough for Midwest/Northern teams who can’t really prepare like west coast/southern teams. I am cautiously optimistic about this team. 

10 hours ago, caveman99 said:

Much better record in FEB at 5-3 than the past few seasons for NU baseball. Based on Erstad’s track history of getting the team to improve over the year, I would say this is a successful start. Definitely would have like to take 1 from OSU, but no real bad losses to start. Early season baseball is so dang tough for Midwest/Northern teams who can’t really prepare like west coast/southern teams. I am cautiously optimistic about this team. 

Maybe we need to build a dome over Hawks Field? :D