Friday Night Lights 2018

Mavric

"A good crowd on a hot night: The Memorial Stadium crowd on Friday wasn’t like last year’s 6,000-plus, but an estimated 2,200 or so braved the heat to see the new staff in action."

A bit surprised for 2,200 as an attendance turnout.  It would be nice to see 10,000+ at these events.  I'm curious if there is more done to help increase participation by the fans.

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

"A good crowd on a hot night: The Memorial Stadium crowd on Friday wasn’t like last year’s 6,000-plus, but an estimated 2,200 or so braved the heat to see the new staff in action."

A bit surprised for 2,200 as an attendance turnout.  It would be nice to see 10,000+ at these events.  I'm curious if there is more done to help increase participation by the fans.

I'm betting next Friday will draw a lot more, since some higher profile kids will be there.

Not from Friday Night Lights but just sticking this here. It's from the June 11th camp, made by a parent of one of the attendees. There's a little speech by Frost at 9:45 about keeping the GPA high, and about how the coaches will look at their social media before considering recruiting them.

• Plus1 3
On 6/16/2018 at 10:02 AM, BigRedN said:

I didn't even know it was open for spectators.  I always just figured it was players and guests.  Is it free?  I'd definitely go.

I don't know what they do for advertising to fans, obviously not enough.