Spring Practice Notes

Mavric

I like hot weather when I'm biking. 85+

But I like it when we start to get 50 and 40 degree weather in the fall. Not a big fan of long stretches of sub 20 degree temps though. One or two weeks over Christmas is fine (and even kind of enjoyable). After that I want spring.

Edited by Moiraine
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

I like hot weather when I'm biking. 85+

But I like it when we start to get 50 and 40 degree weather in the fall. Not a big fan of long stretches of sub 20 degree temps though. One or two weeks over Christmas is fine (and even kind of enjoyable). After that I want spring.

I typically enjoy the weather in Nebraska......other than the months of January and February.  Those are two totally worthless months as far as weather here and the older I get, the worse they get.

4 hours ago, Enhance said:

I also heard the show will be on Huskers.com but I'm not sure when.

That would be great!  I got a roku app for KOLN that supposedly did live streaming.  Before it came on, i sat through 20 minutes of a news cast that looked like it was produced by the high school A/V club, with the same 3-4 poorly produced commercials every few minutes... only to find that it was only to live stream the news, cuz that awful thing I sat through for 20 minutes started from the top, with no reward at the end.  (I know, cry more!)