Spring Practice Notes

Mavric

10 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Wut?

2 minutes ago, Hunter94 said:

Diaco logic, lol

I think what Enhance is getting to is that coordinators won't have enough discernable information available that closely after the game in order to provide comprehensive answers to questions from reporters. 

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, Enhance said:

There's no reasonable reason - considering where the coordinators were at - to believe they should be able to do everything that needs to be done in a post-game presser, to do a post-game presser.

That's not  the point. Why do we need to hear from them? Frost is the face, let him answer the questions.

I'm assuming this means that the coordinators will be available on Monday's for questions. That should be good enough. Give them time to review film and actually have real answers for the questions they receive.

12 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

That's not  the point. Why do we need to hear from them? Frost is the face, let him answer the questions.

I'm assuming this means that the coordinators will be available on Monday's for questions. That should be good enough. Give them time to review film and actually have real answers for the questions they receive.

L85IbAt.jpg

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Not just cause he had a long run in the spring game, but I truly feel Mazour has the talent to have a good amount of touches this season. 

I definitely wouldn't be surprised. He also had a filthy cutback on a run at one point in the first or second quarter. He has pretty good vision.

As for the other competition, I think Bell is positioning himself to be the starter. Zig tends to defy expectations but I just don't think he's going to mesh well with this offense and Saturday somewhat reinforced that. Wilbon looked big... almost too big... even though he broke a couple decent runs. Bradley also looked like he could stand to lose just a little bit of weight. Maurice Washington will be another interesting story line to see develop come fall camp.

20 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I definitely wouldn't be surprised. He also had a filthy cutback on a run at one point in the first or second quarter. He has pretty good vision.

As for the other competition, I think Bell is positioning himself to be the starter. Zig tends to defy expectations but I just don't think he's going to mesh well with this offense and Saturday somewhat reinforced that. Wilbon looked big... almost too big... even though he broke a couple decent runs. Bradley also looked like he could stand to lose just a little bit of weight. Maurice Washington will be another interesting story line to see develop come fall camp.

If I had to guess on another offensive guy to leave this summer it would be Ozigbo or Ben Miles. Bell will be the #1, but there will be several guys getting carries as well - Wilbon, Mazour, M. Jones, Washington.