Unpopular Opinion

12 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Are they vegetarians? That would make sense, but if you like beef, then venison is at least as good.

That's my opinion.  I tell these people I could cook a venison tenderloin or sirloin and they would love it and they are adamant that they couldn't eat it.  

I recently made venison osso bucco and my family couldn't get enough of it.

19 hours ago, default_28 said:

Interesting phrasing, what is it about a cheeseburger without an egg that makes it inedible? I can understand if you prefer your burger that way, I'm just confused by the idea of rejecting all other cheeseburgers.

I suppose you're right, my wording may have been a little off, but I think you know what I meant. 

16 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I'm pretty sure that's a popular opinion. Who doesn't like venison?

Venison is hit or miss for me. Jerky or Slim Jims are great. I don't know how to cook burger or roasts in a way that they don't taste awful. I'm sure if you know what you're doing you can make it taste as good as beef, but I've had enough inedible meals using venison that I don't eat it if I don't have to. Also, I didn't eat it as a kid so maybe that's part of why I don't like the gamey flavor that it can have. Moose and Elk meat, however, are delicious.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Beer, wine, cheese, bread, ketchup, sour cream, soy sauce, yogurt, Tabasco sauce - all fermented.

50 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

So, you don't like beer, cheese, wine or bread? 

I have helped make sauerkraut many times.  The taste is terrible.  The smell is terrible.  And you have to scrape a crapload of mold off of the finished product before consuming.  It's awful from start to finish.

Edited by Redux
Just now, Redux said:

I have helped make sauerkraut many times.  The taste is terrible.  The smell is terrible.  And you have to scrape a crapload if mold off of the finished product before consuming.  It's awful from start to finish.

To be fair, I only eat Sauerkraut on a good Reuben. With a lot of dressing.