Unpopular Opinion

how often someone's "junk stuff" came in contact with your food or your skin or whatever.

I prefer not to think about this, actually. :D 

She's tremendously average-looking, and I see women as good-looking as her every single day in Lincoln, NE.

I feel like this is the negative way of framing this. A lot of women are tremendously good-looking. Not all of them are models. 

14 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

FWIW, I've witnessed better acting in some soap operas than the mind numbing drivel that comprises 98% of current prime time TV. I used to watch All My Children religiously. Started that when I was at UNL in the 80's and it took almost 15 years to get past it.

When I was a kid, the whole Luke & Laura story was huge on General Hospital.  I watched it every day.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Another Unpopular Opinion:  Kate Upton is not hot.  She's tremendously average-looking, and I see women as good-looking as her every single day in Lincoln, NE.

I think she is nice looking, I like the way she looks because she looks like a normal size women with some curves.  She isn't all skin and bones like most models.  So who would meet your standards of hot.  Beauty is like anything else that is subjective.

and on your post about Americans worry too much about cleanliness, I completely agree.  

Sorry I think pro wrestling is dumb, but they are great athletes and some of them truly can act.  Dwayne Johnson is a better actor than 75% of most actors you see.  Dave Batista I think has the potential to be a very good actor, and I saw John Cena in that Sisters movie with Tina Fey and Amy Pohler (sp).  He was quite good playing a drug dealer with a heart of gold.  

• Plus1 2
58 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Another Unpopular Opinion:  Kate Upton is not hot.  She's tremendously average-looking, and I see women as good-looking as her every single day in Lincoln, NE.

I agree.

And I too watched GH at the time of the Luke and Laura thing. Im sure I probably should've been in some class instead.

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Unpopular Opinion:  Outdoors, if it's not too strong, I like the smell of a skunk.

I was driving to work the other day and thought I smelled some real good sticky icky. I started looking around at other cars to see who it was, since it was 7 o'clock in the morning. It was a dead skunk :lol: 

• Plus1 1
Just now, GSG said:

I was driving to work the other day and thought I smelled some real good sticky icky. I started looking around at other cars to see who it was, since it was 7 o'clock in the morning. It was a dead skunk :lol: 

I'm sure I don't know what you mean, sir.

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

I have the same opinion of Jennifer Lawrence. I just don't think she is that good looking.

• Plus1 1