OWH 6 part series on Scott Frost

**From Enhance: Just as a reminder every one - as this article is currently behind a pay wall, it would be ill-advised to post direct quotes from it.**

----------

This is a MUST read. Behind the paywall. Buy a hard copy or subscribe to the digital version.

Lots of info even YOU didn’t know.

This is Pulitzer Prize stuff.

As I travel the country, I always note that our OWH is superior to other local fishwraps.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, Thurston from Pender said:

This is a MUST read. Behind the paywall. Buy a hard copy or subscribe to the digital version.

As I travel the country, I always note that our OWH is superior to other local fishwraps.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OWH staff writer perhaps?

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, Thurston from Pender said:

The nominees are......

a long read read in the long covered up abuse at BYU

in depth reporting on the Trump campaign and what they really knew. 

.....and the six part puff piece on a football coach. 

3 hours ago, Thurston from Pender said:

What section in the World Herald do you write for? 

• Plus1 3

49 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

Oh I got the joke, I just thought it was funny that you made that joke to someone who has 'from Pender' in their user name.

Because people cannot pick whatever they like for a user name? :P. Pender is in Thurston county, do we really think his name is Thurston too? Guess his folks really like it there if that is the case, haha! :cheers

Just as a reminder every one - as this article is behind a pay wall, it would be ill-advised to post direct quotes from the article. I will post this in the OP so everyone sees it.

That said, part one was really good. Several pieces of info. that haven't really been discussed yet (at least from what I've seen and heard). Ronnie Green's timeline for deciding Riley needed to be fired plus some history behind Moos' career aspirations.