Farmer to Center?

Stumpy1

4 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

It'd be nice to see Wilson start to get some meaningful reps this season too. Very curious to see the frequency this staff subs out oline. 

Why does he need to start to get reps?

EDIT....You don't mean start the game.  You mean..."start to get reps".

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• 4 weeks later...

Very interesting that Frost said they still weren't sure what the offensive line would look like, though he did say the unit would be a bit thin. I know there is a contingent of fans that would like to see Farmer at center, so perhaps that option is in play.  I know many are not thrilled with the idea of Conrad starting at center, but that does make guard stronger than if Farmer were moved.

• Plus1 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Farmer to Center?
On 5/17/2018 at 3:16 PM, Moiraine said:

I don't think we would have missed out on Frost if we'd had someone who was somewhat less bad than Riley. In fact I think the decision was harder for Frost because he'd only been at UCF for 2 years. I think if he'd had his druthers he would've stayed there 4 years then come here.

A problem would have arisen if we'd had someone too much less bad than Riley who might've stayed more than 2 years longer and Frost got restless and took another P5 job. I don't think he would have taken a P5 job last season though. I always felt it was us or UCF in that moment in time.

But what about us? Would the Husker nation have been able to stand another two years of mediocrity?