Show me your pets

This is from a few years back when I first got her.  She's my buddy.  Gotta great nose.  Not very smart.  Wonderful family dog with a friendly personality.  lol 

Lola.jpg

Edited by NUance
  • Plus1 4
5 hours ago, 5XNatlChamp said:

This is my Olde English Bulldogge - AMO's (Amos).  He is named after my oldest son who raised this breed of dog with his mother.  We lost my son 4 years ago this March 29th in an auto accident.  We got AMO's in July of last year and he has filled (somewhat) a hole that was left in our hearts.  He has become my best buddy.  I used to think people were weird for how much a pet meant to them.  Guess now I am for sure one of the weirdos.  

19551226_853757581446457_882886948_n.jpg.0b985a5b8d69a593f89a97a570962f75.jpg5a96bc6106487_Amos1stdayBB.thumb.jpg.5a53d6d21eefc2f77247490a88ce1f07.jpg5a96bd899dbe0_AmosGold.thumb.jpg.c3170b88287322aeb3cba82773a6d745.jpg

I need to pet that dog, RIGHT NOW!

This is my girl as a baby almost 13 years ago.  She is an 8lb, beautiful, dingy, "blonde".  She's not smart, but she is trainable (I can put a plate on the floor with a steak on it and she doesn't even think to try and eat it or take it).  She is terrified by cats, barks too much and is a champion napper that loves to spoon.  She has a ton of nick names (like Pooper, Schmoopie, Noodle, Beaky and loves it when I make up songs to sing to her.  She is the best listener in the world and I'm lucky to be her mom.

Edit:  holy crap that's a big picture!  Don't know how to make it regular size, so you guys will just have to appreciate the irony of the little dog being HUGE on this thread.

Picture 073.jpg

Edited by NM11046
  • Plus1 3