Nebrasketball Game #32- Big Ten Tournament Quarterfinals- Michigan (Friday, March 2- 1:30 BTN)

What will the game result be?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Michigan win by single digits
    • Michigan win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/2018 at 07:45 PM

Interested to see how the team comes out. Everyone knows the pressure is on and this is for the season. I am a bit worried they will come out too hype. 

Its a long game and you need to be consistent. Michigan was in a battle last night so lets hope they are tired.

I cant leave work early, so I will be listening to Kent P from my phone.

MGOBLOG thinking Michigan is the lock of the day.  Do we pump sunshine or we more rational around here?  If roles were reversed and we went to OT with fn Iowa and then had them, I think we'd all be saying how nervous we are and could go either way.  Not them. They are gonna blow us out apparently.  Just like last time right?  Please shut those fools up.  

2 minutes ago, Blackshirts007 said:

MGOBLOG thinking Michigan is the lock of the day.  Do we pump sunshine or we more rational around here?  If roles were reversed and we went to OT with fn Iowa and then had them, I think we'd all be saying how nervous we are and could go either way.  Not them. They are gonna blow us out apparently.  Just like last time right?  Please shut those fools up.  

Let them think that.  Guarantee that JPJ and Copeland are not phased by anything said.

• Mavric changed the title to Nebrasketball Game #32- Big Ten Tournament Quarterfinals- Michigan (Friday, March 2- 1:30 BTN)