DE Mosai Newsom [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

53 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Newsom Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Mosai Newsom said, in reference to HC Scott Frost: "The dedication he has and the passion that he has is awesome."

This ^^^^.  This ^^^^ is the kind of infectious, positive attitude we need.  It is often said players take on the demeanor of their head coach.  These young men aren't dumb.  If they see their head coach and position coaches taking the lazy route, not putting in the work, they'll follow suit.  Likewise, when they see their head coach and position coaches working hard, going that extra mile, pushing out those extra reps, players will also take those traits on as well.  And that's what's been missing at Nebraska for probably the last 7 years or so.  That's why I am so confident in this team.  Hell, I am just a fan and I'd run through a brick wall for Coach Frost.

• Plus1 2

58 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Mosai Newsom said, in reference to HC Scott Frost: "The dedication he has and the passion that he has is awesome."

This ^^^^.  This ^^^^ is the kind of infectious, positive attitude we need.  It is often said players take on the demeanor of their head coach.  These young men aren't dumb.  If they see their head coach and position coaches taking the lazy route, not putting in the work, they'll follow suit.  Likewise, when they see their head coach and position coaches working hard, going that extra mile, pushing out those extra reps, players will also take those traits on as well.  And that's what's been missing at Nebraska for probably the last 7 years or so.  That's why I am so confident in this team.  Hell, I am just a fan and I'd run through a brick wall for Coach Frost.

So, you’re not just drinking the Kool-aid, you ARE the Kool-aid.

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

All of those teams historically recruit really poorly. That shouldn't play *much*.

coming off of one the worst seasons ever for NU, this is how you treat some positive information? sure, take things with a grain of salt but enjoy the wave before it ends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to DE Mosai Newsom [Nebraska - Signed LOI]