2018-19 Schedule

9 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Wow. I thought I was taking it too far.

So now, we are scheduling to avoid players getting injured? Good gracious. Well, There goes about 50 teams we CAN'T schedule, because they might have their best player get hurt.

Sidenote: ANYONE and EVERYONE can get injured, however, I don't believe Daum has missed a game yet during his career due to injury.

did i say to schedule to avoid players getting injured? think the gist was there were better options.

28 minutes ago, desertshox said:

i'm not making excuses though. nebraska had 2 unfortunate situations that help illustrate the flaws in the new system. they beat a minnesota team that most likely would have been in the tourney then minnesota went through what they went through. valuing every game they are going to have to look at each and every variable for every game played.

guess i just really dont like the new system. and it didnt really affect the team i follow the most.

I'd think we probably aren't the only team that had an unfortunate situation.  

One game did not effect us being "in" or "out".

I think the system did a decent job. I think I'd of had OklaSt, USC, or ND in over ASU/Okla... but not by much. I could also think of unfortunate situations for OklaSt, USC and ND that could be made into arguements just likes folks are trying to do with Nebraska. 

Edited by Warrior10
  • 2 months later...

15 hours ago, Mavric said:

The 25-26 high-major will be 20 B1G, Seton Hall, Creighton, an ACC team, USC, Texas Tech & the opponent in Sioux Falls.  They aren't guaranteed to play both USC & Tech (they could play Missouri State)so that's why it could be 25 or 26.  If they play Missouri State it will be 25, if not 26.  There will be two home games as part of the HOF Classic the first weekend against lower level D1 teams.  That only leaves 2-3 more games to schedule & those are likely to be "buy" games with one possibly being a D2 team.

2 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

The 25-26 high-major will be 20 B1G, Seton Hall, Creighton, an ACC team, USC, Texas Tech & the opponent in Sioux Falls.  They aren't guaranteed to play both USC & Tech (they could play Missouri State)so that's why it could be 25 or 26.  If they play Missouri State it will be 25, if not 26.  There will be two home games as part of the HOF Classic the first weekend against lower level D1 teams.  That only leaves 2-3 more games to schedule & those are likely to be "buy" games with one possibly being a D2 team.

Which is the way to schedule since D2 doesnt hurt RPI.

Which is sort of stupid but is what it is.

Good matchup. Two "bubble" teams going at it.

2nd year coach, so I would assume they have high hopes at Okie State.

They are losing a few pieces:

Jeff Carroll- 15.7 PPG/ 6.2 RPG

Kendall Smith- 13.1 PPG/ 3.1 RPG

Tavarius Shine 9.7 PPG/ 3.5 RPG

Mitchell Solomon- 8.5 PPG/ 6.5 RPG

4 of their top 5 scorers are gone.

They have 5 Freshman coming in. They did Grad-transfer Mike Cunningham from USC Upstate(13.7 PPG/3 assists).

Curtis Jones was also added but he wont be ready till 2nd semester. Transfer from Indiana.

1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

i really like the match up however don't understand why is SD???  Can someone help me on this.... KC would make for sense for travel.

I came here to ask the same thing.  What possibly is the reason?  Has SD all of a  sudden become a recruiting hotbed?

This really doesn't make sense.